Monday, May 02, 2011

Broken Record

This post might sound like a broken record, I know I have been saying for weeks that we were hoping to finalize all documents so we could send everything off for translation. Well, today was the day.... I FINALLY sent our Dossier off to our translator. One more step closer. This should be a happy time for us but last week was a difficult week for me. I have begun having a roller coaster of emotions, I had all our papers ready for over a week now. However in an effort to save time, I lost a week and a half and now one more family is in front of us. I kept thinking that I could find someone who could have our documents back to us in a week or two. Ok, I was completely wrong! Yes,they can translate a Dossier in a week but it depends on how many people are in front of you. Needless to say, disappointment set in and I drug my feet. I so wanted to get our Dossier sent to NLL in early June with someone from church rather than sending it overnight. I mean this packet is our entire life and I can't IMAGINE how I would feel if something happened and it didn't arrive. I just so want a picture of our child I can't stand it.

Some friends of ours received a referral last week, for an 18 month old little girl. This is the same age range we are in. I am so happy for them but yet saddened that we aren't there yet. God is still teaching me and for some reason I just want listen. It isn't our time yet but that certainly doesn't make it any easier. Maybe He knows once I get the picture of our little girl I will want her even more than I do now and I'm just not ready for that. I trust in HIM for all things and am thankful my Heavenly Father knows far better than I do what is best for me and my family. So.....today was a new day and I decided to not let another day pass without sending our Dossier. I have been my own worst enemy. I have checked our email and Deborah received our documents so we are in line.

I am anxious for us to be a family of five but God has blessed me with two amazingly wonderful children and I am going to enjoy them everyday before things get alittle crazier!

No comments:

Post a Comment